Watch & play with these very cute & playful ‘puppy dogs’ the Australian Sea Lions at Blythe or Hopkins Islands.
All aboard the MV Calypso Star for a journey to the playground of the seas very cute and very playful ‘puppy dogs’, the Australian Sea Lions at Blythe or Hopkins Islands.
Itinerary Our Eco Certified Swim with the Sea Lions tours available from Port Lincoln. We board the MV Calypso Star at at the Marina Hotel at 1.15pm and return approximately 4 1/2 hours later. From the moment we arrive the Sea Lions bound out to the vessel excitedly inviting the guests to join them. The tour provides the opportunity to jump in and swim, viewing the mesmerised skills and abilities of these gorgeous animals, or sit back and enjoy the action from the comfort of the vessel. The tour is interaction guaranteed, environmentally conscious, educational and a whole lot of fun for the whole family!
CONTACT & LOCATION
|3/10 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln SA 5606|
|08 8682 3939|
|08 8682 6877|
- Bathers and towel
- Your Camera: if you have one. Don’t forget the charger cords, spare film or a spare memory card
- Comfortable clothing: Remember to pack some warm clothes as it can get chilly on the water (even in summer) A warm jacket is a must in winter
- Our Vessel has reverse cycle air-conditioning for your comfort
- Sunglasses & hat
- Soft-soled shoes: Please leave your heavy work boots at home
Pick up point We board the boat at the Marina Hotel at 1.15pm. Tea, Coffee & light refreshments are provided, but you are welcome to bring along BYO food & drinks.
Please note* Once you see how much fun it is, you can upgrade from the observer product to the swim!
Directions: The Australian Sea Lions are found at either Blythe or Hopkins Islands - a short journey from Port Lincoln, South Australia aboard the well equipped MV Calypso Star for a journey to the playground of the seas.
1 Day SWIM WITH THE SEA LIONS Adventure
OBSERVER $160 SWIMMER Adult Price $190
OBSERVER Child $100 SWIMMER $130
- The use of our 7mm wetsuit, hood, boots, gloves and mask
- Hot Showers & Toilet facilities