Swim with the Sea Lions and Great White Shark Cage Dive in one day with awarding winning Calypso Star Charters.
Calypso Star Charter are proudly Advanced Eco Certified and Carbon Neutral and offers for the first time a one day tour where by you can Swim with the Sea Lions and then Shark Cage Dive with Great White Sharks all in the same day at different locations!
Established in 1990 Calypso Star Charters was awarded South Australia’s Best Adventure Tour & Tourist attraction at the 2016 South Australian Tourism Awards, and is the market leader with more people choosing to shark cage dive with Calypso Star than any other operator in Australia.
- Boarding place - behind The Marina Hotel on Cape Baron Place.
- Tour length approximately 12 hours
- Swim with Sealions at Hopkins Island for approximately 1.5 hours.
- Travel to Neptune Islands to cage dive with Great White Sharks.
- Lunch, afternoon tea, fully cooked dinner and snacks available during the day.
- Tea, coffee, cappuccinos and water available all day.
- Soft drinks and bottled water available to purchase (only $1).
- Alcoholic beverages available to purchase after cage diving has finished.
- All equipment included on the day. 2 sets of wetsuits, one for Sealions, one for shark diving.
- Transfers available from most accommodation places from $10 per person return. Port Lincoln Hotel provides free transfers to hotel guests.
- Free parking available on the vacant block in front of our office.
- No minimum passengers.
- The dive time depends on the shark activity on the day. Our crew’s priority is to make sure guests all receive a similar level of shark interaction on the day; therefore dive group times can vary.
Why choose Calypso Star Charters?
- Privileged to be the only one day operator to hold a permit to use natural fish berley to attract Great White Sharks. The use of berley gives us the highest chance of sighting sharks and productive interaction close to our vessel and cage, resulting in a memorable encounter and wonderful photographic opportunities.
- Advanced Eco Certified with our Skippers as the only Eco Certified Guides in the Shark Cage Diving industry.
- NO minimum passengers to operate.
- The only operator who displays all their current and historical shark sightings on their website an social media for every charter since January 2011. This honesty gives our guests the ability to choose the best time to come and provide realistic expectations.
- The most successful one day shark cage diving operator for shark sightings at a success rate of 85%
- No dive experience required, all equipment is supplied.
- Operates a tender boat, which transfers swimmers to waist deep water. Non-swimmers can choose to enter the tender with the Skipper to get a closer look at the Sealions.
- Large vessel with an upper and lower deck for the best viewing opportunities.
- Hot shower on board.
- Fully enclosed saloon.
- All equipment provided just bring your bathers and towel.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable crew are on hand to provide you with information about the area we travel through, the history of Port Lincoln, the wildlife we encounter along the journey and of course the amazing Australia Sea Lions.
Adult Diver- $630
Child Diver -$530
Child Spectator -$430
- Spectators can pay the $100 upgrade on board