Explore Eyre Peninsula with the family by visiting local National Parks, tasting local wines, browsing local museums, enjoying free picnic and BBQ areas in and around Port Lincoln
Most importantly take the time out to relax, unwind and enjoy a little bit of our “fresh Eyre”.
Our Local History includes: Museums, Monuments Memorials Historic Buildings & Places & People of significance.
- First Landing Site
- Old Mill
- RSL Military Memorabilia Display
- Tod Reservoir Museum
- C. L. Alexander National Trust Museum – Tumby Bay
- Excell Blacksmith & Engineering workshop Museum – Tumby Bay
- Bellwood Museum – Yeelana
- Monuments & Memorials on Eyre Peninsula